A Part Of
Allsup works to create a better SSDI experience, one successful claim at a time. Join us.
Make a Difference
Allsup offers you the satisfaction of work that makes a difference in people’s lives, the stability of 35+ years in business, and career options from entry-level to executive. Explore current openings to learn more about what’s available at our St. Louis metro area headquarters and in other locations across the U.S.
We’re seeking both attorney and non-attorney Social Security hearing representatives to represent Social Security disability claimants at the hearings level of the claims process in locations across the U.S. Learn more or please call for more information, including a list of cities where we’re in need of representation assistance.
Job Candidate Assistance
We’re committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website or to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance. Our Human Resources department will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Our Employee Benefits
Compensation for our employees includes competitive pay and an impressive list of valuable benefits.
- Healthcare insurance: medical, dental, vision and more
- Paid holidays plus additional paid time off (PTO)
- Relaxed dress policy, allowing denim and athletic shoes
- 401(k) with employer match
- Performance-based incentive programs
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- Flexible work schedule for some positions
- Wellness resources and programs
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Free/discounted Allsup services for family and friends